Koi Pond Consulting and Maintenance in the Portland Area
If you have ever visited Portland’s Japanese garden or spent any time admiring a koi pond in a friend’s back yard, you already know how beautiful these living systems can be. Settle on one of the benches, even for a moment, and your blood pressure drops, mundane concerns slip away and the babbling waterfalls and the fluid movements of the koi take you miles away without you even realizing it. Koi hobbyists know that this restful escapism is but one of the many reasons to add a koi pond to your home or lobby. If you are considering adding a koi pond to your home or business but don’t have the time to keep it healthy and beautiful, contact us today to discuss a koi pond maintenance plan tailored to your needs.
Portland Koi Pond Maintenance Options to Consider
There are many aspects to keeping a koi pond that you may not be familiar with but are essential for the health of your animals and the system. Our clients rely on our experience, professionalism and expertise for:
- Regular koi pond maintenance – All living systems need regular cleaning and maintenance to proactively manage the health of the animals. From water changes to siphoning to removing leaves and twigs and other types of routine maintenance, we work with each client to provide the level of service that best fits their needs.
- Water chemistry testing – Regular water testing of a koi pond is important but being able to interpret the results correctly and take appropriate measures is just as important. Our experienced aquarists analyze test results and then develop a course of action that allows us and our clients to proactively maintain water quality, effectively managing and eliminating problems before they can affect the health of your animals.
- Life support maintenance and troubleshooting – Pumps, filters, and other life support components need regular maintenance to keep them working properly and protecting the health of your fish. We can teach you how to perform this maintenance properly yourself or take care of it for you in order to keep it running at peak efficiency. Regular maintenance also significantly extends the working life of these components, providing an excellent return on your investment.
- Life support component repair – Even the best gear with the best care can wear out over time. Rather than replacing the whole unit, we can diagnose the problem and replace or repair the worn parts, depending on the situation. Either way, our goal is to protect the health of your animals and get your pond up and running again as soon as possible.
- General koi pond consulting services – There are many aspects to koi pond maintenance that are not listed here. If you need assistance with any aspect of your pond and would like a professional’s opinion or assistance, call us today at 503.784.4403
Professional and Experienced Koi Pond Services in the PDX Area
If you are having problems with your koi pond or would like professional assistance to proactively maintain your pond and prevent problems from occurring, a consultation is a phone call away. We love helping our clients get the most enjoyment out of their koi ponds and can develop an ongoing maintenance plan designed for the unique needs of each client and their system. For more information on how Aquarium Services of Oregon can assist with maintaining you koi pond, call us today at 503.784.4403.